The Origin of this day is unknown but is April Fools’ Day celebrated on 1 April by playing practical jokes. The jokes and their victims are called April fools. People playing April Fool jokes expose their prank by shouting April Fool. The day when you are “legally” allowed to play jokes and pranks on your friends, family, and co-workers and have a built-in excuse “ITS APRIL FOOL”.
Some Best Pranks that Fooled the world
The Eruption of Mount Edgecombe
In 1974 People spilled out of their homes onto the streets to gaze up at the volcano, terrified that it was active again and might soon erupt as Clouds of black smoke were rising from the crater of Mount Edgecombe. Luckily it was a resident of Sitka, Alaska, and not nature was responsible for the smoke.
The resident had flown hundreds of old tires into the volcano’s crater and then lit them on fire, all in a (successful) attempt to fool the city dwellers into believing that the volcano was stirring to life.
UFO Lands in London
In 1989 Thousand people driving on the highway outside London looked up in the air to see a glowing flying saucer descending on their city. The saucer finally landed in a field on the outskirts of London where local residents immediately called the police to warn them of an alien invasion.
Soon the police arrived on the scene, and one brave officer approached the craft with his truncheon extended before him. When a door in the craft popped open, and a small, silver-suited figure emerged, the policeman ran in the opposite direction.
The saucer turned out to be a hot-air balloon that had been specially built to look like a UFO by Richard Branson, the 36-year-old chairman of Virgin Records. The stunt combined his passion for ballooning with his love of pranks. Sometimes thing does not work out as planned.
His plan was to land the craft in London’s Hyde Park on April 1. Unfortunately, the wind blew him off course, and he was forced to land a day early in the wrong location.
Some idea to fool others
Some ideas that will help to fool friends and family
- Replace the toothpaste with shaving cream.
- Put food coloring in the hand soap dispenser.
- Replace Oreo cream-filling with toothpaste and offer one to someone.
- Place a small piece of Post-it note over the ball under someone’s computer mouse so that it won’t work.
- Replace water with vinegar in the bottle.
- Place an alarm After every 15 min in the office on a colleges phone
- Replace the pen refill with an empty one or can also paint it with nail paint.
- Place an artificial insect on colleges desk.
- Use fevicol over a phone or laptop screen so as it gives a damage glass feel.
- Paint a bar of soap completely with clear nail polish so it doesn’t suds up.
Do share your prank with us. So fool others also do get fooled. HAPPY APRIL FOOL
Info and images were taken for Best pranks that fooled the world –http://hoaxes.org/aprilfool/P80